Saturday, February 5, 2011

Meditation

I'm sitting cross-legged. Spine straight. Steady pose.
I'm trying hard. So hard. Too hard.

Then tears tear me open.
I suddenly see more clearly.

Slight smile on his face.
Tears bring me closer, like a river rushing towards the ocean, every drop of water already the ocean. Every breath connecting to the air.

One arm down, full of grace, one arm raised, no fear.
I stop trying alone. I let go, fall into his arms. Embrace. Forget myself. Surrender to his splendor.

Snake softly scarfed around his neck, this surface self also has its place.
This surface self also a gift, an offering, suffering and separation, comfort and union.

Oh, precious projection!
Oh, state of grace!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I feel you and and I feel your connection to the divine so clearly in this. I'm really loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you beautiful Andrew! I love walking this spiritual path with you.

    ReplyDelete